Selected clients have included
AOL Time Warner
Booz Allen Hamilton
CEIBS (China Europe International Business School)
Centric Real Estate Advisors
Columbia Business School
Columbia University School of Continuing Education
Dun & Bradstreet
Highland Search Group
New York Police Department
Sextant Search Partners
The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Laura has extensive experience providing training and writing services to businesses and other organizations. Selected engagements include the following:
- Developed three Web-based business writing courses for Columbia University’s online education initiative, Columbia Interactive. “Business Writing for Entry-Level Professionals” is a simulation covering a wide array of business writing tasks. “Business Writing for Global Professionals” was designed to help international executives adapt their communication styles to U.S. norms.
- Collaborated with Deloitte Consulting on a multi-level writing curriculum—for new hires through senior managers—focusing on developing deliverables for clients.
- Designed and delivered seminars in e-mail etiquette for AOL Time Warner.
- Designed two core courses for Columbia University’s masterʼs program in Strategic Communications: “Fundamentals of Strategic Communication” and “Communication in the Digital Age.”
- Designed and delivered a two-week training program in American business writing for an executive of Citibank India making the transition to Citigroup in New York.
- Served for three years as English Communication Advisor for The Wharton Schoolʼs Global Chinese Business Initiative, overseeing the development of promotional materials and all communications to Chinese and Western organizations, executives, and academics.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Laura's e-newsletter gives you free monthly writing tips. Sign up now!